Constructions are necessary in order to improve our railway service. These, however, may lead to changes in our timetable.
On this page we will inform you about the upcoming constructions and will give you an overview of the changes in our timetable. In addition, you find the modified plans.
Construction from July 4th until July 13th, 2020
Because of bridge work our trains will not operate between Hamburg-Harburg and Hamburg Main Station.
Only the following trains will operate:
- Mon- Tues: RE14542 (5:49 AM from Cuxhaven) and RE14529 (6:06 PM from Hamburg Main Station)
- Fri: RE14542 (5:49 AM from Cuxhaven) and RE14525 (4:06 PM from Hamburg Main Station)
For replacement, please use the S-Bahn Hamburg.
Construction from July 20th to July 31th 2020
Because of track work between Buxtehude and Hamburg-Neugraben, there will be the following changes in our timetable:
Monday - Friday:
- The trains will not operate between Buxtehude and Hamburg Neugraben. Substitue rail transport with buses is being set up.
- To receive the buses, the trains start 20 minutes earlier from Cuxhaven to Buxtehude. The trains from Buxtehude to Cuxhaven will start 30 minutes later. A construction timetable will be published
Importand note: Disabled persons please change the trains in Buxtehude, Horneburg or Stade. There is no chance for an handicapped accessible change in Hamburg Neugraben
The following trains will not operate between Buxtehude and Hamburg-Neugraben:
- RE 14508 (9:09AM from Cuxhaven to Hamburg)
- RE 14513 (10:05AM from Hamburg to Cuxhaven)
- RE 14526 (6:09 AM from Cuxhaven to Hamburg)
- RE 14531 (7:06 PM from Hamburg to Cuxhaven)
All other trains will operatre regulary.
All trains will operate regulary.
Construction on March 16th 2020
Because of track work our trains will not operate between Hamburg-Neugraben and Hamburg Main Station. In addition the trains to Cuxhaven will start 10 minutes later.